It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.John Wooden
Teaming up with a coach—it’s like getting a personal makeover.
Does your body, mind and soul crave something more? Do you want to live healthier, feel happier and more vibrant, and have a greater sense of life balance? Sara can help. She offers holistic guidance and tools to inspire and empower you to transform and live your best.
Your coaching experience with Sara
Sara will listen carefully to understand the specific interests and obstacles you have in your life, and she’ll tailor a coaching program just for you. You can expect to:
- Meet regularly for 50 minutes session, in person if local, via phone, or video call online.
- Receive guidance that inspires and empowers you to set and achieve realistic wellness goals, make sustainable lifestyle changes, overcome obstacles and achieve greater life balance.
- Tap into helpful tools from each session like holistic practices, journal entries, ways to break down barriers, self-care products, classes, seminars and newsletters.
- Receive additional support between sessions when needed.
How you can benefit from coaching
Based on your interests and goals, you could enjoy benefits like:
- Living a life based on values and what’s most important to you
- Knowing exactly what steps you need to take to live the life you’ve always wanted
- Changing everyday habits to realign with what you truly want
- Letting go of those debilitating fears that have prevented you from moving forward
- Letting go of self judgements, doubts, and feelings of not being enough
- Feeling healthier, happier and more confident
- Better sleep and energy
- Better overall life balance
- A healthier home environment for your whole family
- Sara has 20 years experience in the field of mental health and wellness
- Sara has training and years of experience using cognitive behavioral techniques which get down to the nitty gritty of what’s preventing change from lasting
- Sara has training in mindfulness and meditation, both known to improve focus, decrease stress, and improve overall wellbeing
- Sara’s goal and focus is getting you to where you want to be, whatever that looks like
- Sara has personal experience with a variety of life’s struggles including raising children, addiction within the family system, loss of loved ones, divorce, and running a business
- Sara truly believes that everyone can live a life so satisfying that you wake up every morning grateful for what you have created
- Sara has well developed daily rituals which are tried and tested and known by LOTS of research to improve health and wellness
Ready to Transform Today- Reach out!